As Destination Immersion Specialists, we never stop seeking captivating new destinations to share with our guests. From extraordinary landscapes and rare wildlife to indigenous art and ancient history, our exciting 2016-2017 Winter Collection introduces an array of exotic ports of call throughout Australia. Below are just a few highlights to look forward to on your next Oceania Cruises voyage.
Top Experiences in Featured Australian Destinations
Broome, Australia: A celebrated gateway to the Kimberley region in the northwest corner of Australia, Broome offers spectacular Indian Ocean sunsets, gorgeous white sand beaches and much more.
- Ride a camel on Cable Beach
- Admire indigenous art at Short Street Gallery
- Visit the Japanese pearl divers’ cemetery
- Glimpse ancient dinosaur footprints at Gantheaume
Penneshaw (Kangaroo Island), Australia: Brimming with wildlife and wilderness, Kangaroo Island enchants with a range of parks, preserves and beaches, not to mention its welcoming, small town charm.
- Learn about Little Penguins at Penneshaw Penguin Centre
- Travel to Flinders Chase National Park for bush walks, to observe the fur seal colony and more
- Explore Penneshaw Maritime & Folk Museum
- Sip a glass of sauvignon blanc at Sunset Winery
There’s more! Discover the rest of our new ports in Australia on our website:
Plus, stay tuned for a spotlight on our new destinations in the Caribbean and South America next week!